Brighton Computer PC Repair
With over 15 years experience of using and maintaining PCs, we
are on-hand to assist and troubleshoot your PC problems.
Catering for businesses and individuals in and around the Brighton
& Hove area, we can offer you advice on a multitude of
issues. We come to you, and solve your problems on-site.
Our service covers the following areas:
- PC hardware troubleshooting & upgrades
- Software (including licensing concerns)
- Internet connection - modem, broadband (cable, ADSL), routers
- Secure wireless networks (WEP/WPA)
- Anti-virus protection
- Email problems
- Internet security - firewalls
- General PC 'house-keeping'
- Advice on new purchases
- Tuition & advice available in most areas of PC usage
Our fee for private individuals is £35.00 + VAT per hour.
We don't charge a call-out fee (assuming you are based in and
around the Brighton & Hove area). If we are
unable to fix your problem, we won't charge you!
us now for a chat, on...
(Brighton - 9am to 5pm, Mon-Fri)
Available evenings & weekends